My name is Katie Collins and I’m on a mission to transform your fear of sales into excitement for the conversation.
You’re looking to create and sell profitable packages and programs, but you want them to be aligned with who you are so that you’ll never feel pushy or sales-y.
You’re in the right place! I’ve got you, Sister!
Who do I work with?
We’ll be a great fit if…
- You’re looking to release the resistance that’s holding you back from selling, and be a much bigger player in your industry.
- You know that your people are waiting for you, and the service you provide is needed, respected, and valuable…but you don’t know how to sell it.
- You are someone who likes to have accountability, structure, feedback, and some hand-holding.
- You struggle with attracting enough clients to sustain your lifestyle, and the stress is taking its toll on you.
- You fear that if you don’t take action soon, your business may fail.
- You long for freedom with time and money, and the security of knowing your business is thriving.
It all comes down to my Signature Process.
My signature ROOTS system was the result of having to build my business from scratch with very few clients and a pretty hefty debt from all my trainings & certifications.
I’ve used the ROOTS process for my own business (and for hundreds of my coaching clients) to create more revenue without more work.
Realize who you are, what you have to offer, and how to talk about it
Opportunities available to you NOW, with the strategy to get them!
Offer a package, program, or signature talk aligned with you
Tools and systems to help you get what you need most efficiently
Sales techniques & strategies that feel heart-centered
ROOTS will help you work smarter, not harder.
How? Here’s the thing. You’re the expert, yes. But you are also a business owner! Without sales, you have no business.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
It doesn’t have to feel sleazy.
You don’t have to be sales-y.
You get to be YOU.
Instead of hiding parts of your personality, you’ll learn the power behind your personal presence and the unsaid energy that is in your space.
When that energy is clear from distraction, clear from worry, free from anxiety about what others might be thinking and saying – that’s when you stand in the center of your truth, and from that place, you are the most magnetic woman imaginable.
People are naturally drawn to you, drawn to your service and completely in line with the results you can create for them. Your clients feel like friends, and appreciate your work.
You’ve got time and money to take vacations.
You’ve got money to be philanthropic without worry.
The results you help create speak for themselves; referrals are flowing in and a waitlist to work with you has been started!
Cha-Ching! A life of freedom awaits you.
Now you probably want to get to know ME.
I’ve been in the coaching industry for a long time, and I’ve noticed that many programs skip over teaching about sales. But let’s face it: you can have a great sales funnel, or a great talk you’ve prepared with an offer for consultations. But if you don’t know how to sell someone into your package, program or service, you’re still not going to make much money.
I’m on a mission to help change that.
Once I learned how to master the art of sales, all of the other efforts I’d been putting forth came together to create massive success! And I want that for you.
I’m so passionate about this work — especially for women — because we are still consistently underpaid and undervalued compared to men. While we can’t control what we make in a corporate job, we can control what we make in our own businesses!
After learning to master the art of sales, my income more than doubled from what it had been when I was a teacher. And it continues to grow as I continue to grow.
Here’s what we stand for in this community
We honor commitments
We do exactly what we say we’ll do. We invest in what we believe our business needs in order to be successful, because well, let’s be frank: we have our shit together and we know that with the willingness to act, and the perseverance when things aren’t easy, we’ll ‘get shit done.’
We express our femininity in business
We are creative. We understand the power of our presence. We are inclusive and we make decisions and take action with compassion — for both our business, and for ourselves. We take good care of ourselves. We’re keen with our intuition and we don’t ignore it. We don’t take our independence for granted. We nurture our minds, bodies and spirits.
We value excellence
What we do is done right. We know that in order to be excellent, our minds must be so, too. Our productivity is dialed-in and the action steps we take give us the experience we need to keep moving onward and upward.
We are leaders
We are confident leaders who act with alignment when it comes to what we say we want, and who we are being today. We speak with positivity and curiosity. We are willing to be visible, and we celebrate other women who are willing to take a stand. We are in communities that allow us to shine, grow and contribute.
We contribute to society
We know our uniqueness will help save the world. We share our perspectives, and we intentionally listen. As leaders in our business, we contribute both money and time to the societies in which we live. We raise families with awareness and teach about justice. We love and respect Mother Earth and we take good care of her.
We value a life of freedom
We know it’s possible to have freedom from the ‘shoulds’ of the world! We cherish the freedom our business gives to us; a business on our terms, with choices of clients and team members. We can choose fun in any given moment and we are so damn lucky, we know that happiness is right where we are.
What sets my coaching apart?
- I’ve developed my Signature System to ensure the foundation of your business is rooted in success so that it can withstand the tests of time.
- My service is the Yin & Yang of business. I address both the outer game strategies needed to make money, and the inner game of energetics so that you increase your magnetic presence and attract the attention you want
- Men and women do business differently. I focus on helping women because we have unique problems. We tend to undervalue ourselves, thereby undercharging and giving away too much for free. I help you uncover that for yourself so you can spot it and change it immediately.
- I’m not going to coddle you. I’m a no-bullshit coach who will lovingly push against your limits and challenge your beliefs so we can get you the results you’re looking for.
What’s my experience?
- I led a sales team that sold over $4 million in coaching packages. I know how to sell your service and will teach you how to do so confidently.
- I’m a certified coach and am a Level 2 Art of Feminine Presence teacher.
- I have a BA in psychology and an MA in education and have over 9 years of experience in adult education.
- I’ve invested hundreds of hours and over $80,000 in my own training and personal development so that I’m up-to-date and always improving myself and what I offer.
- I am the founder of Denver FEM Talks, a local group for entrepreneurial woman with 750 members so far.
- I know how to build a 6-figure business, and if that’s what you want, I’ll show you how.
Fun Random Facts
- Leo-Virgo cusp
- I’m a huge snow lover! Snowboarding, X-country skiing, snow angel making
- I have a collie-hound pup named Annie. She is what you call a ‘foster fail,’ meaning I wouldn’t give her back. 🙂 She chose me, actually. It’s a good story for someday.
- I love to wear amazing outfits pulled together by cute shoes!
- I’m grateful to be so close with my family and to have a few amazing friends.
- The first thing I want when I get out of bed is my cup of coffee. That first sip of the day (in a cute coffee mug!) is something I treasure.
- I appreciate aesthetics and looking good. Every item in my house was chosen carefully. Color and beauty in all things makes me happy.
- I can’t live without vacations — I know, because I used to live without them and I was miserable. Everyone needs a break every now and then.